Into The Ether EP Launch Show - THANK YOU
Thank you everyone for coming to the show despite the rain. It was wonderful to see old and new faces in the crowd. We may not be a band that generates mass appeal, but it was so heartening to hear people come up to us and tell
us how much the music means to them. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if we play to 60 people or just 6. It really is all about the music.
Our friend Kevin Mathews published a note shortly after the show which made us tear. Here it is, if you'd like to read it too.
Over the weekend we have been tagged in various photographs on Facebook and on Instagram. Thank you thank you thank you. We now have a plethora of new profile pics to choose from!
Our list of people we are grateful for goes on:
1. Clare Lee - What can we say? We are in her debt. From coming up with the art to accompany the songs, to helping us with the poster, decal design, digital booklet, to giving us great advice on branding, promotion and finally
sharing her art pieces and helping us man the merchandise booth. Thank you for your great support, encouragement and talent!
2. Victor Ong - The show would not have been complete without the stunning visuals that he came up with. He spent the whole of November and December 2018 preparing for this and the results were outstanding. He has been a mainstay
in so many of our projects in the past - much love.
3. Pei Lin and Amanda from Asia PR Werkz - Once every 8 years we call on our friend Pei Lin to help with PR and she would do so on a pro bono basis and even refuse our gifts of beer. Sweet Amanda helped us tirelessly on this journey
despite the short time frame and limited appeal of this project. We know we can't afford your professional fees. We hope you can accept our everlasting gratitude and further offers of (unlimited) beer.
4. Kevin Mathews - He was the first to review our EP and the first to review the show. We have known him for a long time now - the music brought us together. His keen love for music is so heartfelt that we have nothing but pure
admiration for him. Thank you so much Kevin. We hope to catch up with you more often from now onwards!
5. Annabelle, Dani, Corrie and the rest of the crew from Esplanade - What can we say? They are pure class. It has always been a pleasure to play there and we hope to be back
6. Indran - We met him only recently but already there was a connection because of his earnestness and honesty about music. It is very rare to meet a writer who has a genuine love for music. Indran is one of those rare individuals.
We hope, for his sake and ours, that the light in him never goes out (sorry Morrissey).
We will be meeting up with the good people from Home to pass them the sale proceeds of tickets. We will provide an update on that on our social media platforms.
In the meantime, here is a playlist of videos taken by our friend Timothy Low during the show, if you'd like to see.
Hopefully this will not be the last you will hear of us!